Jenalee is currently on maternity leave.
Jenalee moved to Medicine Hat in 2010 from Calgary. Jenalee graduated from SAIT in 2009 with a Bachelor of Applied Business Administration Degree – Majoring in Accounting. She completed her CGA designation in 2011. She was married in September 2013 and has a daughter, Teegan, born in 2015 and a son, Austin, born in 2017. She enjoys camping, snowboarding and travelling home to spend time with her family in the Oyen area. Jenalee is responsible for preparing and reviewing personal, corporate, and estate returns for our clients. She enjoys working with individuals by helping them with both their personal and corporate needs.
Jenalee has recently taken the following professional development courses:
- Taxation of Domestic Family Trusts: Advanced
- Income Tax Planning Refresher: Corporate
- Purchase & Sale of a Business, Income Tax & Related Issues
- Everyday Income Tax Issues for the General Practitioner
- Advanced Issues in Estate Planning for Private Corporations
- Corporate Reorganizations
- RIP: Estate & Testamentary Trust Returns
- Tax Decisions with Long Term Implications for the General Practitioner